The automated collection processes we offer through Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) have multiple advantages: you accelerate payment and collection, operate more efficiently, enjoy greater flexibility, and save time and money.
On both ends of transmissions, data is received, translated, streamlined, communicated, and integrated according to various proprietary formats and standards. The result—it's understood and it's accessible.
- Computer-to-computer transfer of data
- No manual intervention
- Faster cash receipt
- Fewer errors and adjustments
- Reduce costs and delays associated with paper
- All financial EDI ANSI-x12 standards are supported
- Flexibility to provide a wide range of output