How do I report a lost/stolen debit/ATM card?
Please call 1-800-500-1044 to report a lost or stolen card.
Use the below websites to reorder checks from Clarke American:
How do I add a stop payment?
Please contact either of our branches during normal operating hours and we will be happy to assist you. You can also place a stop payment through Online Banking or Cogent Connection.
Visit any one of our branches today!
Hours: M-Th 8:00AM - 5:00PM Drive up
Friday 8:00AM - 6:00PM Drive up
M-Th 9:00AM - 4:00PM Lobby
Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM Lobby
Orlando Banking Center
150 S Orange Ave Suite 111
Orlando, Fl 32801
M-F 9:00AM - 5:00PM Lobby
What is my ABA routing number?
Cogent Bank’s routing number is 06311466.
How do I change my password for online banking?
After logging into Online Banking, you will see an option for Password. Click on that option to change your password.
How do I transfer funds online?
After logging into the Online Banking, you will find an option to transfer funds between your accounts. It's super easy!
What account services can I access online?
- Balance Information
- History Information- includes images of checks front/back
- Pay Bills
- Transfer funds
- Reorder Checks
- Download activity to Quicken or QuickBooks
- Secure Email correspondence to bank personnel
- Change your password
- And much more!
How can I protect myself against Identity Fraud?
Please remember to use caution when disclosing personal and financial information. There are a number of ways you can help protect yourself from identity theft:
- Sign the back of your credit and debit cards.
- Keep your credit card receipts.
- Report lost or stolen credit cards immediately.
- Cancel and destroy all unused cards.
- Leave out personal information on your checks.
- Promptly collect incoming mail.
- Shred your junk mail.
- Don't drop your outgoing mail in your mailbox.
- Review your credit reports.
- Don't give out your personal information to unsolicited requests.
- Keep your personal information in a safe place.
Many financial institutions and companies that conduct business on the Internet have become the target of a form of online fraud called "phishing". Phishing usually take the form of unsolicited emails or pop-up Web pages. To make the phisher look official, scammers often include image and logos from legitimate companies.
How do I sign up for Internet Banking?
Click the Login button on the home page. This will take you to a screen that allows you to enroll. Or copy/paste the below link into the internet browser for access. It's fast and easy!